CD4082B AND gates, provide the system designer with direct implementation of the AND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates.
CD4082Btypes are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).
- Medium-Speed Operation – tPLH, tPHL = 60 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range: 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, “Standard Specifications for Description of ‘B’ Series CMOS Devices”
|VCC (Min) (V)||3|
|VCC (Max) (V)||18|
|Inputs per channel||4|
|Input type||Standard CMOS|
|Features||Standard Speed (tpd > 50ns)|
|Data rate (Max) (Mbps)||8|
|IOL (Max) (mA)||6.8|
|IOH (Max) (mA)||-6.8|
|Package size: mm2:W x L (PKG)||14PDIP: 181 mm2: 9.4 x 19.3 (PDIP|14)|
|Rating||See Data Sheet|
|Operating temperature range (C)||-55 to 125|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.