The CD4514 is 4-to-16 line decoders with latched inputs implemented with complementary MOS (CMOS) circuits constructed with N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. These circuits are primarily used in decoding applications where low power dissipation and/or high noise immunity is required. The CD4514 (output active high option) presents a logical “1” at the selected output. The input latches are R–S type flip-flops, which hold the last input data presented prior to the strobe transition from “1” to “0”. This input data is decoded and the corresponding output is activated. An output inhibit line is also available.
- Wide supply voltage range: 3.0V to 15V
- High noise immunity: 0.45 VDD (typ.)
- Low power TTL: fan out of 2 compatibility: driving 74L
- Low quiescent power dissipation: 0.025 µW/package @ 5.0 VDC
- Single supply operation
- Input impedance = 1012Ω typically
- Plug-in replacement for MC14514, MC14515
|DC Supply Voltage (VDD)||−0.5V to +18V|
|Input Voltage (VIN)||−0.5V to VDD + 0.5V|
|Storage Temperature Range (TS)||−65°C to +150°C|
|Power Dissipation (PD) Dual-In-Line||700 mW|
|Lead Temperature (TL)||260°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.