The IR2104 is high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with dependent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates from 10 to 600 volts.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +600V Tolerant to negative transient voltage dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
- Under voltage lockout
- 3.3V, 5V and 15V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Internally set deadtime
- High side output in phase with input
- Shut down input turns off both channels
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Also available LEAD-FREE
|VB-High side floating absolute voltage||-0.3||625||V|
|VS- High side floating supply offset voltage||VB -25||VB +0.3||V|
|VHO- High side floating output voltage||VS -0.3||VB +0.3||V|
|VCC- Low side and logic fixed supply voltage||-0.3||25||V|
|VLO- Low side output voltage||-0.3||VCC+0.3||V|
|VIN- Logic input voltage ((IN & SD)||-0.3||VCC+0.3||V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.