The LM346 consists of four independent, high gain, internally compensated, low power programmable amplifiers. Two external resistors (Rset) allow the user to program the gain-band with product, slew rate, supply current, input bias current, input offset current and input noise. For example the user can trade-off supply current for bandwidth or optimize noise figure for a given source resistance. In a similar way other amplifier characteristics can be tailored to the application. Except for the two programming pins at the end of the package the LM346 pin out is the same as the LM324 and LM348.
Specifications & Features :-
- Total supply current = 1mA (Iset = 10µA)
- Gain-band width product = 1MHz (Iset = 10µA)
- Slew rate = 0.5V/µs (Iset = 10µA)
- Input bias current ˜30 nA (Iset = 10µA)
- Iset = current into pin 8 and pin 9
- BATTERY POWERED OPERATION
- LOWSUPPLY CURRENT (250µA/amplifier)
- GAIN-BANDWIDTH PRODUCT : 1MHz
- LARGEDC VOLTAGEGAIN : 120dB
- LOWNOISE VOLTAGE : 28nV/VHz
- WIDE POWER SUPPLY RANGE : ±1.5V to ±22V
- CLASSE AB OUTPUT STAGE. NO CROSSOVER DISTORTION
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION FORINPUTS AND OUTPUTS
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.