The MCTE is an Industry Standard Single Channel Photo transistor. Each optocoupler consists of gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN photo transistor. These couplers are Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed to comply with a 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage. This isolation performance is accomplished through double molding isolation manufacturing process. Compliance to DIN EN 60747-5-2(VDE0884)/ DIN EN 60747-5-5 pending partial discharge isolation specification is available for these families by ordering option 1. These isolation processes and the ISO 9001 quality program results in the highest isolation performance available for a commercial plastic photo transistor optocoupler. The devices are available in lead formed configuration suitable for surface mounting and are available either on tape and reel, or in standard tube shipping containers.
• Interfaces with common logic families
• Input-output coupling capacitance < 0.5 pF
• Industry Standard Dual-in line 6-pin package
• 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage
• AC mains detection
• Reed relay driving
• Switch mode power supply feedback
• Telephone ring detection
• Logic ground isolation
• Logic coupling with high frequency noise rejection
|Tstg||Storage temperature range||– 55 to + 150||°C|
|TOPR||Operating Temperature||– 55 to + 150||°C|
|TSOL||Lead Solder Temperature||260 for 10 sec||°C|
|VCEO||Collector-emitter breakdown voltage||70||V|
|VEBO||Emitter-base breakdown voltage||7||V|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.