RDA5807M FM Stereo Radio Module is (FM Stereo radio Module) high sensitivity, low power consumption, ultra-small size of the FM stereo radio module. Using RDA Microelectronics of RDA5807M(or RDA5802NM), this circuit fewer external components, the noise factor is minimal. Small size, low power consumption, low cost, simple application, the use of a wide range of advantages. It is an easy-to-use and possessed highly cost-effective single-chip FM stereo radio module.
- Move DVD, TV, MP3, MP4 and other built-in FM wide-band wireless receiver module.
- Mining, business, campus, residential, tourist areas and other public places, stereo FM radio system.
- Wireless audio and wireless stereo headset functionality.
- GPS navigation, TV broadcasting systems, and other wireless FM radio.
- High-end game consoles and wireless audio electronic toys.
- Mobile phones, mobile phones, intercom systems, mobile radio devices and other stereo radio.
- PDAs and Notebook PC and other peripheral applications.
- CMOS single-chip fully-integrated FM tuner
- Low power consumption
- Support worldwide frequency band
- Support RDS/RBDS
- Digital low-IF tuner
- Image-reject down-converter
- High-performance A/D converter
- IF selectivity performed internally
- Fully integrated digital frequency synthesizer
- Fully integrated on-chip RF and IF VCO.
- Only support 2-wire bus interface
- Fully integrated on-chip loop filter
- Autonomous search tuning
- Support 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Digital auto gain control (AGC)
- Digital adaptive noise cancellation
- Mono/stereo switch
- Soft Mute
- High cut
- Receive signal strength indicator (RSSI) and SNR
- Bass boost
- Volume control and mute
- Line-level analog output voltage
- Integrated LDO regulator.
- Cellular handsets.
- Portable Radios.
- PDAs, Notebook.
- Mobile phones, mobile phones, intercom systems, mobile radio devices stereo radio.
|Input Supply voltage (V)||2.7 ~ 3.3|
|Output Impedance ()||32|
|Frequency band (MHz)||50 ~ 115|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.