This LoRa 433MHz module designed by AI-THINKER, which based on the chip SX1278. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECHs patented LoRa modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa Modulation technology in anti-blocking and selection also has obvious advantages, to solve the traditional design can not take into account the distance, interference and power consumption.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Long-range Irrigation Systems.
- LoRa spread spectrum communication
- +18dBm 10mW. Stable RF output power when the input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOKModulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode, and super high-speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Spring antenna
|Programmable bit Rate||UP to 300Kbps|
|Frequency Range||410-525 MHz|
|Antenna Length (mm)||53|
|Input Supply Range (VDC)||2.5 ~ 3.7|
|Transmit Power (dBm)||181 dBm (Max)|
|Operating Temperature (C)||-10 to 85|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.