The L6219 is a bipolar monolithic integrated circuits intended to control and drive both winding of a bipolar stepper motor or bidirectionally control two DC motors. The L6219 with a few external components form a complete control and drive circuit for LS-TTL or microprocessor controlled stepper motor system. The power stage is a dual full bridge capable of sustaining 46 V and including four diodes for current recirculation. A cross conduction protection is provided to avoid simultaneous cross conduction during switching current direction. An internal pulse-width-modulation (PWM) controls the output current to 750 mA with peak startup current up to 1 A. Wide range of current control from 750 mA (each bridge) is permitted by means of two logic inputs and an external voltage reference. A phase input to each bridge determines the load current direction. A thermal protection circuitry disables the outputs if the chip temperature exceeds safe operating limits.
- Able to drive both windings of bipolar stepper motor
- Output current up to 750 mA each winding
- Wide voltage range: 10 V to 46 V
- Half-step, full-step and microstepping mode
- Built-in protection diodes
- Internal PWM current control
- Low output saturation voltage
- Designed for unstabilized motor supply voltage
- Internal thermal shutdown
|Vs Supply voltage||50||V|
|IO Output current (peak)||+-1||V|
|IO Output current (continuous)||+-0.75||V|
|Vss Logic supply voltage||7||A|
|Vin Logic input voltage range||-0.3 to 7||V|
|Vsense Sense output voltage||1.5||W|
|Tj Junction temperature||150||°C|
|Top Operating temperature range||-20 to 85||°C|
|Tstg Storage temperature range||-55 to 150||°C|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.
There are no reviews yet.