The MC3403 are quadruple operational amplifiers similar in performance to the µA741, but with several distinct advantages. They are designed to operate from a single supply over a range of voltages from 3 V to 36 V. Operation from split supplies also is possible, provided the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 36 V. The common-mode input range includes the negative supply. Output range is from the negative supply to VCC – 1.5 V. Quiescent supply currents are less than one-half those of the µA741. The MC3403 is characterized for operation from 0°C.
• Wide Range of Supply Voltages, Single Supply . . . 3 V to 36 V or Dual Supplies
• Class AB Output Stage
• True Differential Input Stage
• Low Input Bias Current
• Internal Frequency Compensation
• Short-Circuit Protection
• Designed to Be Interchangeable With Motorola MC3303
|Input offset voltage||2||10||m V|
|Temperature coefficient of input offset voltage||10||µV/°C|
|Input offset current||30||50||n A|
|1 Unity-gain bandwid||1||1 M|
|Total supply current||2.8||7||m A|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.