This SX1278 LoRa Series Ra-02 Spread Spectrum Wireless Module is a wireless transmission module based on SEMTECHs SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. It has a strong ability of anti-jamming and has the function of air wake-up Consumption. Can be covering thousands of people in the district environment, particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
The LoRa series module Ra-01 is designed and developed by AI-THINKER Technology. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECHs patented LoRa modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability.
At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme cannot consider the distance, interference and power consumption at the same time.
- LoRa Spread Spectrum modulation technology
- Constant RF power output at + 20dBm-100mW voltage change
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rates up to 300kbps
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa and OOK modulation modes
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD model, and very high-speed AFC
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small footprint dual-row stamp-hole patch package
- Shielded housing
|Programmable bit Rate||UP to 300Kbps|
|Frequency Range||410-525 MHz|
|Input Supply Range (VDC)||2.5 ~ 3.7|
|Transmit Power (dBm)||181 dBm (Max)|
|Operating Temperature (C)||-10 to 85|
* product image for illustration purposes only. actual product may vary.